You acknowledge that all Communities are public and not private communications and that therefore others may read your communications without your knowledge. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself in any Community. Generally, any communication which you Post to this Website (whether in discussion groups, message boards or otherwise) is considered to be non-confidential. If particular web pages permit the submission of communications that will be treated by us as confidential, that fact will be stated on those pages.
We will use the User Information for the following primary purposes:
- register your information for events
- build databases and mail you with appropriate material
- to make this Website easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- to help you quickly find software, services or information on this Website.
- to help us create Content most relevant to you.
We will not sell the User Information to unaffiliated third parties without your approval. If applicable, you will have the opportunity to indicate whether you would like to "opt out" of receiving promotional and/or marketing information about other products, services and offerings from us and/or any third parties.
You may notify us of any updates, amendments and corrections to previously collected User Information by contacting us at email@example.com. In addition, upon your request, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete your User Information from our database.
We are aware of, and we will comply with, our obligations under current data protection legislation in the UK.
If you have any questions about our use of your personal details then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shane Consultants is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- We use your personal information to improve our products/services. We will only contact you with your consent.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. 7. We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at email@example.com